Starting at $90 / Full Hour
Starting at $45 / Half Hour
This golf instruction program is tailored for the junior golfer seeking a program which is as individualized as it is comprehensive. The junior player development program is tailored for dedicated junior golfers willing to work extremely hard on improving their golf games throughout a six month period. Our teachers will help the junior golfer develop higher skills throughout all areas of the game including ball striking, the short game, and practice and playing strategies. The junior will receive 4 hours of individual instruction per month, with the golf instruction program lasting 6 months.
– Initial Evaluation including Questionnaire and Goal Setting Session
– On-Course Instruction
– Fitness Evaluations / Golf Fitness Trainer Recommendations and Networking
– Clubfitting / Putter Fittings / with Use of Trackman and Top Fitting Technologies
– Sessions may focus on technical advancement, situational skill and shot development, competitive practice environments, mental game discussions, course management discussions, and on course skill development
– Counseling and advice on tournament scheduling
– College resume, College video development, coach communication, and decision making guidance
– Discounts on equipment, apparel, and footwear
Starting at $280 / Month
For an Addtional $100 / Month, Juniors receive a weekly 2 Hour Competitive Supervised Practice with other dedicated junior golfers
Note: Some Teachers Rates may be Higher
Trackman Combine Testing $75
Full Tournament Round Observation / Caddy $350
A Great Teacher...
Play or Practice
Playing Golf vs...
Online booking, newsletter subscriptions and special deals.
© 2012 metagolf
Lessons | Events | Calendar | Booking | Instruction | Contact